We aim to be number one with our clients and candidates, building partnerships for the long term, making great matches to ensure businesses and candidates flourish. We have achieved a high level of success across the Eastern region and we know that this is down to our team. We apply the same core values to our people - if they feel good about where they work and who they work for, they can thrive and continue to deliver the high-quality customer service that we are renowned for. What's more, we are an Investors in People Gold Award organisation - our people really are at the centre of our business.
7 reasons to work at Pure:
- Competitive basic salaries, fantastic sales incentives, a solid commission and bonus structure.
- Sensible office hours and not an eight to eight culture.
- A fun, flexible, supportive, hardworking and innovative culture.
- Career progression through our Learning and Development training and Graduate Training Programmes. Plus individual quarterly reviews and a strong commitment to promoting from within.
- Exceptional company events including a Christmas party and Summer meeting with team building activities.
- Opportunities to get involved in additional exciting projects, giving you a chance to develop new skills.
- Great office locations and facilities.
We want you to feel like part of our team from the day you arrive. Every person who joins Pure will receive their own, personalised Pure Book.
Great place to work - it's official!
- IIP Gold Accredited organisation.
- Included in the Top 25 companies to watch By Cambridgeshire Ltd and Grant Thornton.
- British Chambers of Commerce The People Development Award Cambridgeshire winners.
- Shortlisted for FD Awards, Recruitment Agency of the Year 2012, 2013.
We don’t just offer you a new position or fresh challenge but a long-term professional career move, where your enthusiasm and talent is supported by our resources, training and a flexibility that encourages you to develop and succeed.
“The best thing about working for Pure is that there is always an exciting project to be involved with.” Paul Sheldrake, Business Director
Want to find out more? Read what our clients and candidates say about us through our Google Reviews.