What benefits do we offer?
We believe a happy employee is a healthy employee. So we offer a full range of benefits to our people, all with wellbeing at their heart.
If you come to work for us you’ll get:
- a competitive salary
- hybrid and flexible (including part-time) working options
- a quarterly bonus
- incentive schemes
- commission (both individual and team)
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays off) – you’ll also get an extra two weeks’ paid holiday if you stay with Pure for more than five years
- generous maternity and paternity pay that’s above the statutory minimums
- a Bupa Health cash plan, Vitality private medical insurance and life assurance
- 24/7 access to our employee assistance programme for both you and your family
- a contributory pension scheme (we’ll match up to 5% of your contribution)
- a gift, and a half day off on your birthday
- time off for a week of charity work, after you’ve been with us for two years
- access to our cycle-to-work scheme
- lots of company social events, including a summer and Christmas party
- mental wellbeing sessions, like mindfulness and stress management.